Make a Donation
You can make a personal donation in many ways:
- Online through mydonate.bt.com/charities/waterforkids
- Through your mobile phone for free, see below
- By cheque, please send it with a gift aid form (pdf) if it is a personal donation, or a Donation form (pdf) if you have raised the money from other people or at an event.
- If you would like to make a regular donation, please complete our standing order form (pdf)
You can give £5 to Water for Kids by simply texting:
WFKS05 £5 to 70070
or give £10 to our projects in Zambia with code ZAMB01 £10 to 70070.
Other codes are available to the same number:
- ZAMB01 £5 for a £5 donation for Zambia projects.
- UGAN03 £5 for a £5 donation for Uganda projects
- UGAN04 £10 for a £10 donation for Uganda projects
If you have a query about a donation please email Jason Cox, (Treasurer) email@example.com or phone Emma Hill-Brookes (Administrator) on 01858-565290.
Leaving a legacy
We can help you make a difference
Want to leave a gift in your will?
Your gift could help give a community a borehole or provide much needed water for a school or clinic.
Raise money in memory?
Celebrate the life of a loved one by raising money or making a donation in their memory or set up a memorial project in memory of your loved one.
The Stephen Young Memorial Project
Water for Kids Chairman, Stephen Young sadly died in 2013 and requested in his will that a suitable project be found in the Iganga District of Uganda for not only the protection of a water source but also a full WASHE project in his memory.
Find out more about how a legacy can help a community