Make a Donation
You can make a personal donation in many ways:
- Regular donations, however small, really help us. You can do this online through using the DONATE TODAY button below the picture or by using this standing order form (pdf).
- Through your mobile phone for free, see below
- By cheque, please send it with a gift aid form (pdf) if it is a personal donation, or a fundraising submission form (pdf) if you have raised the money from other people or at an event.
You can give £5 to Water for Kids by simply texting:
WFKS05 £5 to 70070
or give £10 to our projects in Zambia with code ZAMB01 £10 to 70070.
Other codes are available to the same number:
- ZAMB01 £5 for a £5 donation for Zambia projects.
- UGAN03 £5 for a £5 donation for Uganda projects
- UGAN04 £10 for a £10 donation for Uganda projects
If you have a query about a donation please email Jason Cox, (Treasurer) email@example.com or phone Emma Hill-Brookes (Administrator) on 01858-565290.
Donate while you spend
Choose Water for Kids
To help raise funds for Water for Kids, shoppers must logon to www.smile.amazon.co.uk, then choose 'Water for Kids' as their chosen charity and continue shopping as normal. From then on, every time you shop through Amazon you must logon to Smile Amazon and Water for Kids will automatically be your chosen charity.
Leaving a legacy
We can help you make a difference
Want to leave a gift in your will?
Your gift could help give a community a borehole or provide much needed water for a school or clinic.
Raise money in memory?
Celebrate the life of a loved one by raising money or making a donation in their memory or set up a memorial project in memory of your loved one.
The Stephen Young Memorial Project
Water for Kids Chairman, Stephen Young sadly died in 2013 and requested in his will that a suitable project be found in the Iganga District of Uganda for not only the protection of a water source but also a full WASHE project in his memory.
Find out more about how a legacy can help a community